Will be continuously updated…
The conference will be carried out the 29th - 30th September in Øksnehallen from the key principles about number, distance and hygiene in order to provide secure conditions for an attractive and responsible meeting place for exhibitors and visitors alike.
Infosecurity will be carried out in close agreement with the government’s guidelines.
From 01/09 2021 many of the requirements for larger gatherings will be removed.
- Requirements for signs, arrangement of premises, availability of hand sanitizer etc.
- Area requirements (depends on the 1 meter distance requirement)
- Requirement for a valid corona passport (will in general be phased out the 01/08)
We are prepared for changes or postponement in the phaseout plan. Therefore, we have prepared multiple initiatives in order to make your Infosecurity experience safe and secure from arrival to departure - if the above requirements are not phased out before the conduct of Infosecurity 2021.
How will the set up in Øksnehallen secure distance and hygiene?
- Counters at the entrance and exit ensure that the allowed participants in Øksnehallen are not exceeded.
01/09 2021 the requirements for one-way traffic and counting of customers in convenience stores of 2,000 m2 or above are removed.
- Safety equipment is accessible for all who wish to use it however, it is not a requirement.
- At the entrance, exit and other places, hand sanitizer will be accessible.
- Danish Public Health Authorities’ instructions of distance will be visible throughout Øknsehallen.
- Toilets will be cleaned more often.
- The start of the queue and entrance and exits will be marked with extra signing and assigned with extra staffing in order to secure the best possible flow throughout the opening hours.
- The cafe at the back of Øksnehallen is open.
- Every talk in Øksnehallen is conducted in theaters where participants are seated with the required distance.
Area requirements are removed the 01/09 2021 (depending on the 1 meter distance requirement)
- Every participant is required to show a valid corona passport.
Will in general be phased out on 01/08.
Once again, it will be possible to attend physically and from home through live streaming of some of the stages. As with the previous years, you can sign up for keynotes, seminars and debates in Øksnehallen, and if you have added virtual seminars to your personal program it is possible to watch live from home. By doing so, you can experience and meet our keynote speakers and exhibitors in more ways than you are used to.
If you have any questions for the corona precautions in connection with Infosecurity 2021 please email: email@example.com.